Standing Task Group II: Information and Communication Technology
This working group is intended to monitor new developments in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) and bring these to the attention of EINIRAS members through annual conference presentations. In addition, the group seeks to:
- Foster the collection and dissemination of ICT-related knowledge among member institutions.
- Foster cooperation between EINIRAS members by introducing new communications technologies.
- Further develop and expand the EINIRAS Database Network (EDN).
- Maintaining, operating and developing the EDN database system.
- Maintaining, operating and developing the EINIRAS website.
- Technical counselling on communications and electronic publishing issues.
Task Group Members
- Mr Gerd Hagmeyer-Gaverus, Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, Solna; Chairman
- Mr Michael Kluck, Stiftung Wissenschaft und Politik, Berlin
- Mrs Anna Borrull, Centre d'Informació i Documentació Internacionals a Barcelona, Barcelona
- Mr Jouko Rajakiili, Finnish Institute of International Affairs, Helsinki
- Mrs Eva Sodomova, Council of Europe, Strasbourg
- Mr Mark Weixel, UCIS, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh
- Mr Anthony Antoine, Institute for European Studies, Brussels
- Ms Sonia Billard-Fatah, United Nations Institute for Disarmament Research (UNIDIR)
- Mr William McKinney, European Center for Minority Issues (ECMI), Flensburg
Members interested in joining this group please contact Gerd Hagmeyer-Gaverus: